Sunday, February 21, 2010

Birthday

I've officially had the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER! I went to see Bon Jovi at Key Arena in Seattle on the 19th and it was AMAZING!!! And yes I realize that I am using a lot of caps but that's just shows how great it was. The opening band was Dashboard Confessional, they were pretty good. I went with AO and we saw HB and MB. AO got me a T-shirt and we had a great time. Bon Jovi played a really good variety of songs including It's My Life, Roulette, Livin' On a Prayer, Lost Highway, Hallelujah, You Give Love a Bad Name and Shot Through the Heart.

And David Bryan played the accordion :)

1 comment:

  1. He did look sexy with the accordion, as Jon said. ;) I love that band sooo much.

    And don't forget Bad Medicine and Homebound Train on the list of awesometastic songs they played!!!

    ReplyDelete