Thursday, May 27, 2010

2 More Days!!!

Yes I'm counting down the number of days until no more school. And while school doesn't end until next friday, there are only 2 more days of classes for me. Yay!

So what's new with me you might ask.
1. Ring Ceremony, got my senior "officially" (I've actually know who my senior was going to be since last year).

2. Got a pretty awesome ring. I'm told it looks pretty badass. Personally, I think it's awesome because it originally belonged to my great grandpa which makes it 95 years old. I really prefer family stuff like that to just going out and buying something, it has more meaning for me.

3. Runescape has once again claimed a part of my life. I'd been thinking about playing it again since summer is coming up and I'll have time to play. My big mistake: start playing before summer. I logged on my account thinking I'd mine for a bit and get back to my homework, only to discover a new activity called Dungeoneering...Needless to say I looked at the clock after what felt like a half an hour to discover I'd been playing for around 2 hours. I've not logged back on since.

4. Turned my math project in today. Feel pretty good about it, especiallly since my creative element was to base it off of Dracula (the good one from 1931). I managed to kill off Jonathan Harker. I consider this a significant accomplishment as it seems like idiots are hard to kill (and yes, Jonathan is an idiot. Who rushes into Dracula's castle with no plan? really dude? How are you not dead?). I really don't approve of useless boyfriends.

5. I'm kind of in love with Boxcar Blood and The Mirror Song from the album Erase This. I just need to order the CD so I can listen to the rest of it.

6. My English Term apper is finally turned in. I probably should have made a better effort of editing and fixing it up prior to turning it in, but at that point I really didn't care. I'm just glad it's over with.

That's about it for right now

No comments:

Post a Comment