Thursday, September 23, 2010

Love

So today in history we had this big talk about love. An d when I say love I mean we talked about everything: the good, bad, characteristics you name it. And while talking about love is good and dandy it made me think about some things that I wasn't planning on or wanting to think about. And while it was a bit upsetting because of just how great my life has been going lately (sarcasm much?) it was also a reminder of what great friends I have. Thanks you guys.

In other news: I'm feeling significantly less stressed now that the English paper has been moved to Monday and the Anatomy test is rumored to not be too hard...

I also started on my frosh hat and might I say it's looking pretty nice. I need to find some kind of toy train though...I can't say much more about it until after Monday, you never know who could be reading this.

And finally...HYC is tomorrow!!! I am so excited you have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment