Saturday, November 12, 2011

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Yeah. So I hate my phone. It died. And I don't know when I'm going to be able to get a new one. And I'm kind of freaking out because I really need to be able to talk to all my groups to coordinate final assignments. And I realize that I need to go to bed but at this point I'm kind of panicking and sleep isn't happening. I also just realized that I basically have 4 weeks of classes left of this semester and the panicking part of my brain is screaming at me that I'm going to fail everything.

So yeah. I'm not sure if it's good or bad that my roommate is gone for the weekend. Good because she won't be around to see me freaking out and swearing under my breath. Bad cause she can't just tell me to shut up and go to bed cause I'll feel better after some sleep.

And of course it doesn't help that I have my final round of midterms this coming week and I'm already a nervous wreck over those.

Goddammit. *headdesk*

No comments:

Post a Comment