Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Key Adventure

So, earlier today I was skyping my mom and she mentioned how she had sent me a package since I've been sick. I checked my email and saw that I had a package waiting for me a the front desk of my dorm. My mom insisted that I go pick it up so she could watch me open it. Well, I got to the front desk, got the package and it ended up being a book that I ordered for English class. Very disappointing.

Anyway, I went to go back to my room, but when I tried to open the door to the resident area I realized that my key was gone. I kind of panicked but then I went back to the front desk to get a replacement key so I could get through the doors and maybe find my key. I got back up to my room and tried to open my door but the key that I had been given didn't work. Now I was panicking again. I went back to the front desk to figure out what was going on. They had to call an RA to let me back into the room since they didn't know what was wrong with the key.

Well, I got let into my room and as I was sitting down at my desk, freaking out over this key, I noticed that it felt like the bottom of my right leg of my sweatpants felt like it was dragging. I turned out the bottom around the elastic and there was my key. I have absolutely no clue how it got there. But hey, at least I found my key. One less thing for me to panic about.

Also, I got a tumblr. I'm not really sure how that works since apparently you post stuff on that but I do like posting stuff on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment