Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Save me from tempermental cats!

So today was the second day of real school, where we actually had classes, and I'm already in a "no!!! not school" kind of mood.

I work at a vet office and I had work today after school. As usual I felt better once I got there because everyone is so cool, and I don't have to worry about homework for 2 and a half hours. Unfortunately, a bunch of the really cool friendly cats were gone and a couple mean/temperamental ones came in...So that put a bit of a damper on my mood.

However, I am now feeling much better, despite the homework I still have to do, because I got a phone call from a friend who lives pretty far away from me and we spent about 30 minutes just talking and being silly while he was talking me through all these weird things you can on Notepad (computer). I still have to call another friend about hiking on Sunday, but since it's after 9 I'll probably call tomorrow.

But seriously, how can anyone be in a bad mood when they have this as their desktop background?

Well, back to homework...

Al

No comments:

Post a Comment