Monday, September 14, 2009

Week from Hell

ARGH! It's only monday and I already can't wait for the weekend. Anyone who's reading this is in for a bit of a rant. Besides the fact that my english teacher hates me (although, she probably hates my whole class...), I have an english paper due tomorrow, a math test, japanese quiz, anothe enlish paper, a religion project and a history paper due on friday and a chemistry test on bloody saturday! This week started out bad and will probably get worse. The only forseeable brightspots this week are tech, work and seeing my friends. I probably won't be getting much sleep, but who needs it.

In other news, I've finally decided on what I want to be for Halloween (I don't care what anyone thinks, you're never too old to dress up for free candy), eith Anakin Skywalker or a random jedi, just have to get my costume together. I already have a lightsaber since I'm just odd in regards to the fact that I have several replica swords in my room (2 lightsabers, a zanpakutou, a longsword from Narnia movie, a shortsword and Frodo's sword Sting).

There's a dance coming up at my school, but lucky me I don't have to, nor can I go. I'll be having an awesome time at this weekend camp in a couple of weeks. While people at my school are standing around awkwardly at an awful (in my opinion since I really dislike dances, and the music at ours is usually pretty awful) dance, I'l be hanging with friends and having a great time.

That's all for now, I don't know if anyon even reads this haha.

Al

No comments:

Post a Comment