I had a really great weekend. I did some good at work, saw SS at SW debate and had a really great time at Winterball with SW.
A couple people where I work were sick over the weekend, so I had to cover more than I usually do. It helped that it was pretty quiet though. I drew some vaccines and helped Dr. H with a cat. Vaccines are pretty fun to do, only the doctors administer them though.
Saturday was a really good day. I started watching Akira, it's pretty good I might recommend it once I've finished it. My mom and I went to pick up SW from E.C.H.S and the two of us had dinner before my mom picked us up and took us back to the school for SW's last debate. Before the debate, we hung out with SS who I wasn't expecting to see, but it was really nice to see her. My parents picked us up and we went to Winterball. It was a lot of fun. There was a lot of card playing going on, especially BS, Poker and Black Magic.
As for today, not quite as great as yesterday seeing as I didn't get to bed till around 2AM and had to do most of my homework, but this video cheered me up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBnGbFjlhM0
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm glad you had a nice weekend, hon! I hope SW had fun playing Black Magic! =]
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I can show you how to insert Youtube videos sometime, if you like. It's really easy.
haha thanks, he had a lot of fun despite being pretty tired.
ReplyDeleteok, I've done it before, but I couldn't remember how.