Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Spirit Week

So, this past weekend was HYC, I had a great time with AO, HB, CO and a bunch of other people. I had a great small group, we were the yams and made yam friends. Unfortunately TA's yam had a bite in it from when SB tried to eat it...

As usual, the worst part is that HYC is so great that going back to school is such a chore. Especially when your english teacher hates everyone and spends class going over how badly we're doing in class.

It's spirit week now, today was disney day and I went as Peter Pevensie. I'm told that he isn't actually a disney character but I don't really care, I got to carry a sword around. AO and HB had good costumes though, Ursuala and Peter Pan. Tomorrow is uture day, thursday is freaky day and friday is class color day. I actually have relatively good costumes for the rest of the week. Future Day: me in the future, hopefully. Freaky Thursday: Drunk Doctor inspired weird stuff. Class Color Day: the echo company shirt AH got me and my awesome sailing jacket...the only red clothing I own.

That all for now...unless I don't survive the english test, math midterm and japanese test, then it'll be that's all, forever. *Groan*

2 comments:

  1. Ursuala? Spelling fail, honey. And today's "uture" day? Hm.

    Anyway.

    Good luck on the Math Midterm, English test, and Japanese test!!

    ReplyDelete