Monday, March 22, 2010

LOST

The epic show that makes little sense has claimed another victim. I was at AO house over the weekend watching Disney movies and Lost. It was amazing and after 5 episodes, I'm hooked. It doesn't help that HB has offered to let me borrow her DVD's and AO told me that all the episodes are available on the website. My parents are going to come after me with my AP Chem test book and SAT book if I'm watching Lost when I should be studying. Oh well.

In other news: work has been going well. Dr. C did surgery on a cat who ate some weird plastic thing, cats eat really weird stuff (makes me wonder about dogs). I'm drawing vaccines occasionally which is quite fun. There were a couple of Abyssinians in lodging, I'm quite convinced they're the best cats EVER! Even though the ones at the clinic were shedding alot and made me feel like I needed to shave, they give great hugs and are very friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment