Ok, stuff that's been going on.
Play rehearsal. Eh, people finally have their lines down. Petruchio and Katharine are HILARIOUS! seriously. I'm really looking forward to feeling comfortable enough to be excited for opening night. Especially since my mom went and invited my coworkers, boss and a bunch of friends to come see it. Hopefully I won't get tomatoed (yes I did make tomatoes into a verb).
Spring break. I'm basically looking at a week of studying for SAT/ACT and AP Chem test, visiting colleges and trying to get as far as possible in Pokemon Soul Silver so I don't fail miserably when EL and I finally hang out and battle. Oh, and I'm hoping to order the new ALL CAPS cd. Nerdy music FTW.
Work is going well. Still doing vaccines, cats are still eating weird stuff (I feel bad for dog owners). I've started helping with blood pressure tests. Some of my coworkers are trying to get me to like Twilight, but I'm staying strong.
Oh, and quoting the Sassy gay friend videos with HB aka creeper best friend has been epic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

you are adorable ;)
ReplyDeleteHaha thanks
ReplyDelete