Sunday, November 7, 2010

haha I'm such a hyprocrite sometimes

Despite my last post, I'm gonna talk about my weekend. Since it was actually really good.

Saturday I had a day long rehearsal that I got out of cause I had to go to a wedding. Not gonna say whose wedding it was *mutter*dang stalkers*mutter*. It was a lot of fun though. Had to wear a dress but EL has to wear a tux so it even out. BL and I were definitely cracking jokes about having never seen the other wear a dress before. I wonder how odd it is that every time someone made a comment about how much I've grown up I wanted to make a "derp" face...I probably could have gotten E to do it with me. I mostly spent the reception hanging out with E and his cousins since they were the only "kids" there that I knew. Highlight was definitely watch E dance. Down/awkward side was finding out when my parents and I got home that people had been talking about me (nothing bad, it just feels weird to me).

Sunday I did some homework before I headed over to EL (different EL) 's house for Zombie RPG-ing with AO. That was really fun. I managed to kill about 6 zombies once I got my hands on a shotgun. Unfortunately I didn't get much homework done. Oh well, protecting the world from zombies is much more important. I'm sure my teachers will understand....

No comments:

Post a Comment