So, today kinda started out pretty crappy. I got home around 1 AM from the airport and because I was still on Chicago time it felt like 3 AM. Then I didn't fall asleep until around 2: 30 AM. And of course, because today is Saturday, I had work. So I had to wake up at 7 so I would have time to shower before heading to work.
So, I was super exhausted this morning and then I had to cancel plans I had been looking forward to all week. So by the time I got to work I wasn't in the greatest of moods. And then I had the typical morning of cleaning and feeding made annoying by several cats that kept vomiting.
The bright spots were the fact that I love my job and my coworkers and it's pretty funny to laugh about stuff that clients do.
However, the main reason for my posting this blog is to share something that happened just as my shift was ending. So, the sun was reflecting off the windshield of this big SUV right into a couple of my coworkers and my eyes. As I'm clocking out, Sandy goes, "You leaving already? Make yourself useful, put some cardboard on that guys windshield." I told her that I'd already taken out the recycling so she gave me some paper towels to use instead. As she and China are directing me as to where to place to paper towels I tell them that if I get arrested it's their fault.
I thought it was really funny. Especially since people looking on were really confused as to what I was doing.
Then I made a few stops on my way home (picked up marshmallow fluff) and made myself a fluffer nutter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am jealous that you got to eat a fluffer nutter..
ReplyDelete