Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Lunchtime Adventures

So, today was a good day. One reason being that I got to hang out with AD and TJ during lunch. They're super funny.

So, we had lunch, which was basically spent trading insults and looking at funny pictures on AD's phone, then we trekked over to Vons to go umbrella shopping because TJ broke his. They have AWESOME umbrellas. Like, ones that look like swords. TJ got the Katana one and I got the broadsword one. It was really exciting.

AD had to leave early to get to a class so TJ and I hung out for a bit more. Both of our next classes were in the Engineering Mall so we walked over there together. We definitely walked around with our umbrellas held up like actual swords. Who cares how crazy we looked. Add to that the fact that TJ had his iPod playing so we basically had a soundtrack.

It was super windy so we ended up holding the umbrellas more in front of us than over us. We actually ended up trying phalanx maneuver. It actually worked pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment