Sunday, October 2, 2011

Night = made

My roommate is awesome and I am so glad we get along really well. But then there are times when she is just so amazingly hilarious that I want to do something so I don't forget.

So, we're just in our room, finishing hw, at midnight, on a Sunday. My roommate climbed into bed with her laptop because when it gets late she usually works in better. This is all perfectly normal. Now, what isn't normal is for weird shuffling noises to come from her side of the room. (FYI, when I'm sitting at my desk I can't see a good 2/3rds of her bed.) So, I lean around my desk and see my roommate hanging off of her bed and reaching her lamp towards her desk under her bed.

My first reaction? Laughter. She looks at me, smiles sheepishly and starts laughing too. I try to ask what she's doing and she tries to answer but we're both too busy laughing. Eventually it comes out that she was trying to scoop up her headphones from her desk using the lamp. I laugh, grab the headphones and put them in the lamp. She responds with "Hell yeah! I'm an engineer!"

And then we both start cracking up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment