I feel like I'm writing down these stories less for the benefit of others and more so that I can look back on them and laugh my face off.
So, my roommate and one of our friends were trying to decide on whether to get pizza or cheezy bread. They decided it was my roommate's turn to buy food so she went to check how much money she had (keep in mind she was on her bed while our friend and I were on the floor/at a desk). All of a sudden my roommate starts laughing hysterically and waving a bunch of bills around. She then starts throwing dollar bills off of her bed and yelling "IT'S RAINING MONEY!!!"
KP and I just look at each other and start cracking up.
I say to my roommate, "You're not drunk are you?" And she just says "Nooope!" And starts laughing again.
How is it that I get awesome roommates? *knocks on wood*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment