Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day 1?

So, I don't know if this is actually going on this year, but last year there was this thing called Blog Every Day in April. Seeing as it is April, I figure it's better to start this and stop than feel bad after not trying it.

So, April Fool's day...I generally get very confused on this day. I never know what to take seriously. For example: I knew, deep down, that Luke and Kristina weren't engaged and then hadn't broken up after the proposal ended up being a joke, but I couldn't help but wonder. Personally, I really don't want them to break up, it'd be sad and there would be no more ALL CAPS. So, I'm glad it was a joke, all of it.

Also, fail. I forgot to do Poisson d'Avril today.

That's really all I have to say today.

No comments:

Post a Comment