So, after the craziness that was my Christmas Eve, I now have a heart monitor. I'm only on day 3, but there are already 3 jokes about it.
1. I'm a cyborg
2. It's actually a pager that delivers electric shocks
3. It's a behavior modifier
So yeah, it's not actually that bad, just kinda annoying. Especially when the sticky pads make my skin itch/give me rashes and when the wires get tangled. It's also really weird to sleep with.
That's it for now, so far I haven't had to use it. I'm not sure if this is good or not as I want to figure out what's wrong with my heart, but the noise the monitor emits makes me feel like my ears are bleeding. But really, I just hope I don't have to use it in english class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment