Friday, September 9, 2011

Dear Laptop

I hate you.

Ok, so this isn't just me being all "Oh no, my laptop won't let me play video game or play movies, my life sucks." No, this is me complaining because my laptop refuses to load sites properly. Most of which I need for SCHOOL. Aka my math and chem homework. If the problem was just video or gaming issues that would be fine. I would even be ok with it if just the sites I need for homework would load and everything else stayed consistant. If I have to I have no problem going to a computer lab. What is driving me crazy is how one day I can load the site for my math homework just fine, but the next I can't. So then I have to walk around campus, in the rain, when I'm already feeling sick and crummy, trying to find a lab with an available computer because mine has issues.

You had your chance laptop. No second chances.

No comments:

Post a Comment