So once again, not much happening.
I'm supposed to be doing homework and cleaning the house while my parents are out and about, but...While going on a search for the vacume cleaner (because my mom always hides, even when she says she doesn't) I stumbled upon some old photo albums my mom out together. I have decided that I was much cooler as a little kid. I mean, I found pictures of myself wearing blue plaid pants. Who even wears blue plaid pants? Are they even sold anymore? I don't think I would where them today but that's kinda the point. Oh, and I also found pictures of me and some of the A cousins making funny faces. And when i say funny faces I don't mean scrunching up our faces in that way that little kids think are disgusted and parents think are adorable. I mean taking our hands and physically contorting our faces/mouths into odd positions. Oh little kids.
I should probably go find that vacume cleaner before my mom gets home since she thinks she leaves it in obvious spots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment