I know, I know. I fail at BEDA. I have an excuse though. I've been visiting colleges and haven't been near a computer.
So, I guess I'll just say what I did over the past few days.
Day 4:
Got up. Did a quick pack since mom wanted to leave by 2 and I still wanted to have time to have breakfast and find my Easter basket. Ended up leaving around 3:30 ish because that's how my family is. Basically spent the whole day driving to Oregon. Got in pretty late and checked into the hotel and watched Disney.
Day 5:
My mom and I visited Lewis and Clark. I really liked it. It was a lot like FR, very foresty. The classes are pretty small and the campus had a nice feel, not too big and not too small. There was a bit of a mix up when I went to go sit in on a class though. I was supposed to sit in on a Basic Exploration class which is a required calss for freshmen, but when I got to the room there was no one there. I spent around 10 minuted wandering around trying to decide if I should go to the administration building or try to sit in on another class. Decided to find a new class. Ended up in a class on Victory and Defeat in War. Great stuff, my mom found it odly ironic.
After Lewis and Clark, my mom and I had dinner then went to see a movie. We saw AVATAR. It was AMAZING! I am so glad I finally got to see it.
Day 6:
Visited Univeristy of Oregon and Willamet. Not much to say, I didn't really care much for either of them.
Day 7:
Today. Drove by Linfield and Univeristy of Portland on the way home. Spent the day driving again. I bascialy spent the entire car ride finishing my book and playing pokemon. P.S. Jasmine, you didn't stand a chance against my Typhlosion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment