So, summary of my day:
Got up at 7:30, way to early for a Saturday morning but what can you do?
Went to work. Was a pretty busy day, lots of cleaning, drawing of vaccines, trying to smile at clients when they insist upon sticking their fingers into the cages.
Came home, had lunch and changed into my costume (Anakin).
My mom drove me down to Seattle and I read while waiting for my dad to finish some work.
Went to Sakura Con.
My dad and I hadn't really planned things out so when the lady said the wait for registration was 2 and 1/2 hours we decided to just sit around and watch people. It was pretty funny when a couple of people asked to take a picture of me. Best parts: getting hugged by a giant Ewok and finding Waldo.
Took the bus back to my dad's office and hung around. I read, he worked.
Came back home.
I am right now getting ready to go to a birthday party where I will be for the rest of the night. I realize I haven't really said much here, but I don't have much to say. Sakura Con was awesome and I highly recommend "The Promise" (the book I've been reading).
That's all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment